Visit Visa Services
Visit Visa Services
Updated on Thursday 26th of October 2017 09:01:29 PM
We are more than happy to assist our clients in relation to visit visa applications to all countries. However, visit visa for the United Kingdom has special and unique requirements. Only genuine and pragmatic visitors are granted visa for the United Kingdom.
We take pride providing honest and straightforward advice maximising chances of issues being resolved promptly and efficiently. This will enable Entry Clearance or Visa Officer to issue the visa immediately.
For your convenience, we charge a nominal consultation fee. We discuss your matter in person. Our local approach means you are getting direct help from your own dedicated and professional consultant.
We are passionate about what we do. Our ethos is to always put the client first and our commitment to this has led to better results for our clients. Through being driven by social conscience and a need to produce a lasting positive difference for clients, Skylords Travel and Tours has gone on to successfully lodging applications with the foreign embassies in Pakistan.
You may need following list of documents to apply for UK or Schengen Visa.
This is, however, not an exhaustive list we may amend, add or ask further evidence particularly in line with your socio-economic circumstances. In addition if you think a document is relevant please do let us know as well.
- Your full name, address, date of birth, place of birth, telephone numbers, email address and of your dependents travelling with you.
- Your passports number, issue and expiry date.
- the dates you’re planning to travel to the UK or Europe
- details of where you’ll be staying during your visit
- how much you think your trip will cost
- your current home address and how long you’ve lived there
- your parents’ names and dates of birth
- how much you earn in a year
You might also need:
- details of your travel history for the past 10 years (as shown in your passport)
- your employer’s address and telephone number
- your partner’s name, date of birth, and passport number
- the name and address of anyone paying for your trip
- the name, address and passport number of any family members you have in the UK or Europe
- details of any criminal, civil or immigration offences you have committed
Please look into the below list detailing out basic requirements to the United Kingdom, Europe and few middle east countries in support of your visit application.
All documents must be originals and not photocopies. It is highly likely that your visa is granted when you are going to comply with the requirements, however, kindly note that submission of these documents does not guarantee that your application will be successful and you should bear this in mind when making any bookings. However, if you think that certain documents, not listed below, may trigger elements for a successful application, you may be able to have them annexed with the application. Please let Skylords Tours in these circumstances.
If you submit a document that is not in English, it must be accompanied by a full translation that can be independently verified by the embassy. Each translated document must contain: confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document, the date of the translation, the translator's full name and signature, the translator's contact details.
You must provide with all visit applications.
Suggested documents that you might want to provide in order to demonstrate that you meet the requirements.
Documents you must provide:-
- All visitors valid travel document (national passport or other document that allows the holder to travel internationally)
- Previous travel documents/passports, which show previous travel.
- Financial documents showing that you have sufficient funds available. These must clearly show that you have access to the funds, such as:
- Your bank statements
- Your building society book
- Your proof of earnings such as a letter from employer confirming employment details (start date of employment, salary, role, company contact details)
- Details of personal and social life like employment or studies where you have stated in your application that you are either employed or in full-time studies. This could include:
- Your marriage Certificate
- Children Birth Certificates
- Letters from your children school that they are in full time education.
- Your own NADRA family tree or Form B
- If you are employed A letter from your employer on company headed paper, detailing your role, salary and length of employment.
- If you are student as well then a letter from your education provider, on headed paper, confirming your enrolment and leave of absence.
- Self-employed: business registration documents confirming the business owner’s name and the date the business started trading.
- A letter from a Charted Accountant detailing out that you have sound financial capability and it wouldn’t affect you financially if you visit the UK or Europe.
- A letter from the chamber of commerce
- A letter from the local business association
- Your two years Tax Returns
- Your two years Profit and loss accounts
- Translated and certified documents for your moveable and immovable assets (residential or commercial property).
- Valuation for your residential or commercial properties by a certified value or an estate agent.
- Your bank statement
- Trading invoices
- Any business activities, e.g. letter from your employer outlining the reason for your visit, who you will be meeting and details of any payment/expenses for performances and entertainment visitors, whether you work in this area as a professional or amateur , and what and where you will be performing
If someone under 18s is travelling with you– Skylords Tours strongly recommend you must submit the following information otherwise it may delay consideration of your application.
- Birth Certificate or legal document (such as adoption papers) showing the relationship between you and your parent or guardian
- If travelling unaccompanied or with someone other than your parent(s) you should provide:
- A signed letter from your parent(s) confirming details of anyone accompanying you, and details of care and accommodation arranged in the UK or Europe
- a copy of your parent(s) or legal guardian’s biographical page of their passport, which includes their signature and passport number if your parent(s) do not have a passport then you must provide another official document which bears their signature
- Sponsor Documents: -
Statutory or Sponsorship Declaration under 1835 Act for United Kingdom from the United Kingdom and Affidavit if you applying for Schengen visa for the Europe. Where a third party (who is either in the UK or in Europe or who will be legally in the UK or in Europe at the time of your visit) is providing financial support to you e.g. a business, a friend or a relative, documents to show they have sufficient resources to support you in addition to themselves and any dependant family should be provided:-
- Sponsor bank Statements
- Payslips or Tax Returns for 2 years.
- Utility Bills minimum 02 like Gas, Electric, Gas, landline or Council Tax etc.
- Tenancy Agreement or Office Copy Entry of the house or property.
Where applicable the documents shouldn’t be older than 3 months. You must not attach documents where applicable older than one year like bank statements, credit card bills, tenancy agreements etc.
Should you, however, any questions please do let Skylords Tours know by email. Please note we don’t deal with visit visa enquires over the telephone as it needs expert advice.